Don't gamble with your freedom.
Society is becoming less tolerant. The legal system continues to get tougher on individual civil liberties. As a result, more people are being convicted of crimes every year-people who might not have faced such harsh penalties in the past. Tougher sentences, mandated by sentencing guidelines, mean that more people are serving longer sentences than ever before-sentences that may not fit the crime.
If you have been charged with a crime in California, you shouldn't gamble with the justice system. You value your freedom. You need to take action to protect it.
San Jose criminal defense attorney William Chestnut has 40 years of experience defending the rights of the accused in California, and he has defended thousands of clients. Contact him now through this Web site or call (408) 298 - 6990 for a free initial consultation.
Don't ever talk to the police before talking to an attorney. When you choose a criminal defense lawyer, choose one who:
- is committed to strict confidentiality
- will take the time to listen, return your phone calls, and give you honest, practical advice
- will perform a thorough, independent investigation of your case
- has the experience, skill, and positive professional relationships to be a strong advocate for you with police and prosecutors
- has the ability to formulate a defense that will capture the attention of jurors
Attorney Chestnut is dedicated to just this type of personal service, trust, hard work and powerful advocacy.
A Broad Range of Criminal Defense Services Based on Experience.
William Chestnut represents people throughout Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Alameda County, Silicon Valley and the South Bay Area who are charged with any of a wide variety of California felonies or misdemeanors:
- Record clearances and expungements
- Certificates of rehabilitation
- Applications for pardon by the governor
- Domestic violence and protective order hearings
- Sex offenses, from indecent exposure to child sex offenses
- Computer crimes, cyber crimes and Internet crimes such as Internet fraud or phishing schemes and identity theft
- Environmental crimes
- Theft crimes, property offenses and fraud, including benefits fraud such as workers' comp fraud or welfare fraud
- White-collar crime
- Traffic violations, speeding tickets and traffic crimes from hit and run to vehicular homicide
- DUI, including DMV license suspension hearings
- Drug offenses from possession of marijuana to drug trafficking conspiracy
- Violent crimes, including assault and weapons charges
- Parole and probation violations
- Sex offender registration violations
- Issues involving the immigration consequences of criminal charges
- Juvenile offenses
Contact Attorney William Chestnut for a Free Initial Consultation
Located 300 feet east of Saratoga Avenue on Moorpark avenue. If coming northbound on 280, take the Saratoga turnoff (left lane) and once on Saratoga, take the second light (Moorpark) and turn left. 300 feet down Moorpark on the right-hand side is 4020 #214. William Chestnut's law offices are open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekend appointments can be arranged, and attorney Chestnut is available to meet with you in jail. The firm accepts Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks as payment for its services. Contact the Law Offices of William Chestnut today to arrange for a free initial consultation.
Call for a free consultation immediately. (408) 298 - 6990 (24/7).